The exhibition has proven to be one of the greatest forms of generating additional income and business networking opportunities – a big draw card of anyone considering attending a conference.
Many delegates want not only to attend the various programme discussions but to maximize their time and investment by networking with the exhibiting service providers and trade partners.
Exhibition and sponsorship management is one of our specialities, offering our clients services ranging from layout design, marketing, supplier co-ordination, administration and onsite management; all managed in-house by a dedicated, highly skilled team of professionals.
Benefits of using The Conference Company for organising your exhibition include:
- Synergy between the local organising committee and industry to maximize involvement and support
- Close liaison between the venue, local organising committee, industry and PCO
- Highly skilled, professional and motivated staff offering dedicated support
- A wealth of trade exhibition and project management skills which includes a vast knowledge of the event industry
- Affiliation with leading industry associations facilitating extensive sharing of industry knowledge
- Unblemished record of exceptional service
- An in-depth knowledge of the requirements for organising a seamless Conference and Exhibition
- Exceptional IT support systems capable of accommodating large volumes of data across various aspects of the event (delegate registration, exhibition management, sales and sponsorship, travel & tours, accommodation bookings and the like)
Exhibition services offered by The Conference Company include:
- Full exhibitor support for all required services, pre and post event
- Comprehensive onsite exhibition management
- Maintaining supplier relationships and ensuring superior service delivery to both the local organising committee as well as participating exhibitors
- Creation and distribution of exhibition technical manuals, floor plans, prospectus, etc.
- Regular financial reporting, contract management and general administration
- Co-ordination of freight forwarding and custom clearances
- Full scale management and delivery of sponsor entitlements in accordance with contractual obligations
- Accreditation and access control
- Data and research management