With extensive experience acquired over the last 20 years, The Conference Company offers a specialist strategic consultancy service, including but not limited to the following key areas of international and national association conferencing.
Bid Compilation, Host Agreement Interpretation and Negotiation
- Assisting the national association to bid for the International Conference. (We offer this service at no charge, working with the local bureaus and tourism bodies to ensure due diligence.)
- Compilation of the bid document by the chairperson and host committee.
- Assessment, evaluation and negotiation of hosting agreement.
- Structure and formatting of relevant and conference specific budgets.
- Co-ordination of financial support from the National and Regional Convention Bureau with regard to marketing, optimising participation and providing support services.
Conference Secretariat Governance and Procedures
- Setting up of an independent entity to host the conference and comply with the financial statutory requirements under the South African framework.
- Formulating a conference specific project plan with timelines, milestones and actions.
Supplier Evaluation and Vetting
- Tender compilation for conference services from suppliers, transparent evaluation processing procedure, appointment and contract negotiation.
CEO, Nina Freysen-Pretorius, with her wealth of experience and passion for the industry, speaks on the following topics:
- The Value of Meetings to the Economy.
- 10 Steps to a Successful Meeting.